How to Apply?
Due to the limited number of spaces available and the desire of many families to join the Al-Rahmah School (ARS) family, re-enrollment is in MARCH where all current students in good academic and financial standing have guaranteed admissions. Failure to do so may result in loss of enrollment privileges for the family for the following school year. The signing of the intent to enroll does not constitute full registration. Parents must fully register any returning students by the deadline set by the school.
*Fees for re-enrollment is $60.00 per child from MARCH 12th – MARCH 26th. After MARCH 26th, re-enrollment fee will be $125.00 per student.
In order for a returning student to be fully registered, the following requirements must be met:
- A complete online application form: the link to the registration form will be sent via email.
- Pay registration, resource fees, activity fees, and class dues by JULY 1st.
- Updated records.
- Pay the first tuition installment by AUGUST 1st.
First preference for admittance to the Al-Rahmah kindergarten class will be given to those students who are five years old by September 1. The date by which a kindergarten student must attain the age of five is extended to December 31st and no later. The following criteria will be used to determine the readiness of all applicants for kindergarten who are not 5 years old by September 30, 2020.
- Ability to pass the kindergarten readiness test in reading and math.
- Demonstration of social readiness based on recommendations of pre-k teachers.
- Arrangements for testing must be made and completed by August.
ARS Tours are a great opportunity to see the school environment during a school day and to meet and speak with the School Principal, Administration and Staff. Enjoy a campus tour, classroom visits, hearing from our students, and seeing firsthand the value of the ARS education.