Preparing serious young Muslim adults with religious and academic training with emphasis placed on Quran, the love of Allah and service of humanity in an atmosphere that encourages social consciousness, community leadership, and a commitment to the highest standards of ethical behavior.
- Upper Division Arabic | Reading, writing and speaking
- Quran | Recitation and Refection
- Islamic Creed and Adab | Reviewing fundamentals of Islam and practical implementation in daily life
- Core subject course review
- College preparation
- Adult and peer membership
- Life coaching
- Parental support
- Monday through Thursday and follows ARS school days off;
- Class session is from 2 to 3:30 pm;
- School Calendar coincides with the ARS calendar;
- Snow and inclement weather days follows the Al-Rahmah School.
Daily Attendance Requirement
Daily attendance in the program is required for all students. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to see that her or his child is on time to class sessions. In the event a student is not able to attend a session, a written request must be made to ([email protected]) allow for an accommodation. Students must arrive 5 minutes prior to 2:00 pm and be picked up at 3:30 pm.
Late Pickup Fee
Late pick up fee of $20 will be assessed for a student who is not picked up by 3:45 pm, and a $40 fee if they are not picked up by 4:00 pm.
Early Departure Requirement
When a student must leave for an appointment, parents are to come to the welcome center to sign out students. Students are not allowed to leave the classroom until the teacher has been notified. Tariqah program is independent of the Al-Rahmah School, students must report to the Jerusalem Room which is on the second floor of the ISB office. Students are not permitted to visit the Al-Rahmah School during school hours. Students are expected to be respectful of teachers, others and themselves.
- Grade Level 9 – 12th
- Female Muslim Student
- Parental Commitment and Involvement
- Register for Community College
- Attend Islamic Studies (AIQ) Courses at ISB (offered 2pm to 3:30pm)
Alima Maryam Azam
- Shaikh Saad Baig
- Dr. Najla Abdur-Rahman
- Sr. Monica (Najaah) Lee
- Br. Sharif Silmi
Financial Aid Available to qualified families.
See Community College for required course fees and book costs
(full-time tuition rate is approximately $740 per semester).