- All students are expected to arrive by 7:45 am. All students will enter the building through the front lobby doors.
- 7:00 am to 7:45 am – All students registered for Before Care will report to the Gym.
- 7:45 am – Grades KG – 8th report to the gym for morning assembly.
- Students arriving before 7:45 who are not registered for Before Care will be directed to Before Care where a fee will be assessed and parents will be billed for Before Care services.
- Students arriving after 8:00 am must receive a tardy slip from the Welcome Center before reporting to first period.
Under no circumstances students should be dropped off at the parking lot or left at the Masjid or any area on school property without adult supervision.
All parents are to park in the large parking lot. For safety reasons, no vehicles are to enter the small lot pass the bridge. Parents may accompany their child(ren) on foot to the building for drop off up to the main lobby, students then will walk to their designated classrooms.
Parents, guardians, and authorized personnel will be allowed to pick-up children from their classrooms or other designated area during dismissal.