Who is eligible for a BOOST scholarship?
- Scholarships will be awarded to students whose family income is at or below 185% of the federal poverty level.
- So long as they meet the income eligibility criteria, public school students who want to attend a nonpublic school, as well as current nonpublic school students, may qualify.
- Students’ current or prospective school must be a primary or secondary school that participates in and complies with all requirements of the Maryland Nonpublic School Textbook Program.
Here’s What You’ll Need to Get Started
- Enrolled in a Non-Public School.
- PDF document of Confirmation Emails for your Submitted Re-Enrollment Packets.
- 2021 Federal Income Tax Return -OR- Alternative Income Verification Form (if applicable).
- PDF document of Hardship letter if your 2022 income does not meet the guidelines, but you anticipate that your 2023 income will.
For questions, please contact Sr. Donna at [email protected] or call Al-Rahmah School at 410-719-0921